Terms and Conditions for use of DevSpaces (“Services”)
The user of the Services platform (“User” or “You”), understands and agrees that its rights and obligations in the use of the Services platform shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Services Terms, the latest version of which can be obtained at [add link], and as updated from time to time (“Terms”), which, together with this Online Order Form (“Order Form”), shall comprise the entire agreement between the User and the DevFactory (the “Agreement”), and in hardcopy from DevFactory upon request, and are incorporated by reference in its entirety herein. User acknowledges having read and agrees to such online terms contained in the Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the provisions set forth in this Order Form and the Agreement, the terms of this Order Form will prevail.
The first two (2) months of Service will be granted to User free of charge (“Trial Period”). After the Trial Period, User agrees to pay any and all fees as set forth above on a month on month basis, with the fees for the first charge becoming payable on the first day of the third month following registration for the Services by the User. Thereafter, the monthly fees are payable in advance for the applicable billing period and are non-refundable. Any applicable sales taxes are the responsibility of the User.
The initial term of the Agreement shall be for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of acceptance of this Order Form. The Agreement will automatically renew for further periods of thirty (30) days unless and until either party provides thirty (30) days written notice of non-renewal.
The monthly subscription charges may be changed from time to time upon sixty (60) days email notice to the User.
The monthly subscription fees will be charged each month, in advance, to a valid credit card as per the Credit Card Authorization, below. User agrees to keep a valid credit card on file during the entire term of this Agreement.
The Agreement and this Order Form constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Services platform. No terms of any purchase order or other document exchanged between the User and DevFactory will be deemed to modify the Agreement and this Order Form. THESE SERVICES SYNCHRONIZE INFORMATION. DEVFACTORY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR BY OUR SOFTWARE (OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL, THIRD PARTY, OR ANY FACTORS) WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO CORRUPTION OF YOUR INFORMATION. YOU MUST BACKUP YOUR INFORMATION PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD”
- DevFactory will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Last update: March 5, 2019